RESOURCES FOR ALL USP COURSES
- USP course syllabus checklists can be found with other syllabus development resources, but are also gathered into a collection for your convenience.
- Course approval forms are available on the Provost’s web site.
- The University’s pursuit of Inclusive Excellence is indispensable in informing the development of any UW Oshkosh course.
- The Campus Victim Advocate provides information, support, and resources on intimate partner violence, stalking and harassment.
- The Global Citizenship requirement is a general education requirement. USP courses in any Signature Question can fulfill the requirement.
- While linked elsewhere on the site, here is the link for signature questions for your convenience.
- The UW Oshkosh Learning Assistance Guide is a colorful, double-sided printable resource for students, with a map on one side and contact information on the other for campus offices that provide academic assistance to students.